...since I have one in mine. He keeps pretending to "take out the baby" and put it into his belly. He's really looking forward to having another baby "just like Josh" as he says. I think that means he wants a brother. He was telling me as I was laying him down to bed about how he would change the baby. First he would put on gloves (just like they do in nursery!) He also wants to give the baby a bottle.
We don't have any names picked out yet, so we'll have to think about that some more. We are now 7 weeks along, so we have some time.
Last, but not least, some older pictures for your enjoyment!
Josh smiling in bed. I can't believe how little he used to be! And how much he looks like Dave!

A two month old Miri. She looks slightly cross eyed in this one - she's definitely not anymore! Also, she looks a lot like Dave in this one. Maybe it's the lack of hair...
No comments:
Post a Comment