Friday, June 15, 2007

Birthday week!

Josh's birthday was on Tuesday! Our little boy is now three! He was so excited. But on his birthday, he came down with a really high fever. It turns out he was infected with the coxsackie virus, which caused herpagina, or giant blisters, in the back of his throat. So he was miserable all day Tuesday and Wednesday, then seemed to be better yesterday. I'm just hoping he's completely healed by his party tomorrow!


The one thing that perked Josh up on his birthday was a new bike! Our friends the Albrights had a bike their son had outgrown, so they brought it over for Josh on his birthday. After they left, he was on it and riding for the next hour. Or at least pushing it around. He looked so big on a bike though! Here's a picture:






I just can't get over how big he's getting.




Otherwise, we've just been busy prepping for the party. It's kind of frustrating, because as soon as I get an area clean, it's messy again in about 15 minutes or less. So I've just given up on cleaning until Saturday. But I made the cake today. Here's how it came out:

I decided not to do the other one because I wasn't sure how I would cut it.


Well, Miriam has decided to join me on the computer, so I must end this post!

No comments: