Thursday, June 21, 2007

Catch up day!

Alright, so I finally uploaded all the birthday related photos today. There were quite a few of them. Now, I just need to do all the movies and other pictures...
Josh's party went really well. He had a great time. So did Miri, who really enjoyed the sandbox. By the time we brought her inside, she had started pouring sand over her head. So sand was everywhere.
Pregnancy wise, been having a rough week. Went to the doctor today, but we couldn't hear the heartbeat. He says not to worry though, because it's still very early. So I'm trying very hard not to worry.
Other than that, kids are still growing "bigger and bigger!" as Josh says. Since he's been potty trained, he's gained a lot of self-confidence to try to do things on his own. Just the other day while I was with Miriam, he got down his birthday cake, ate a big old chunk of that, then proceeded to pour himself a glass of Sprite, without spilling a drop! At least it was the noncaffeinated pop!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like it was a fun party! And the cake turned out GREAT!