Yes, we are potty training. Yes, if you've talked to us recently, you know we've been attempting this for the last four or five months, without very much luck. I've read books on potty training. I've tried M & M's. I've bought two different potties and about 20 pairs of underwear and one pack of pull ups apiece. But while we can get #1 occasionally, it still is not consistent. And forget about #2!
So today, I rolled up the rugs in our house, took off the kids' pants, and said "Okay children, we are going to use the potty." It turned out it was a very good idea to roll up the rugs, though Miriam didn't go there either time. She took off her pants in nap time, wetting the bed, then again during dinner. Don't ask me how she got out of them while she was sitting in the high chair. Our little girl is like Houdini. We were wondering if she would get out of them while in her car seat, but fortunately for us, that didn't happen.
So, we're still not potty trained. Maybe tomorrow!
Look for a big announcement to come in the next few days!
Tuesday, May 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment