Could you guess how old the last video was? I'll give you a clue...Look at Miriam's hair! Today has been crazy so far, and promises to be more so after naps. The Ringmaster made breakfast this morning (Yay, Daddy!) then I went to the garden store and got lots of plants. Then Josh and Miriam got to help me plant them! Josh really enjoyed digging in the dirt, but Miri got bored quickly and went off to sit in her little car. We planted a herb garden, with basil, rosemary, parsley, chives, lavender, marjoram, and oregano. We also planted a flower bed with lots of sunflowers, marigolds, and pansies. Then we planted tomatoes, zucchini, and cucumbers in our vegetable garden. Hopefully I don't kill everything this year!
After nap we're going to a church picnic. We made yummy Reese's squares (http://www.recipezaar.com/29679) and coleslaw (http://www.recipezaar.com/120602). Josh liked the food processor. The picnic is at a big park, so here's hoping Dave and I get to eat in all the craziness. It's always hard to keep an eye on them and do other things, like socialize and eat. I'm not comfortable yet letting them run free without keeping a constant eye on them. Josh will stay with a group of kids and play, but Miri still likes to run off by herself and get into things. And she always insists on climbing on whatever giant playset and playground has, which always gives me heart palpitations as I follow her around, standing right underneath of her so I can catch her. But she hasn't fallen yet...
Monday, May 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment