Friday, May 13, 2005

The Inagural Post!

Hey all! This is our first post, I hope it finds you all well. Right now Josh isn't
feeling well and he's having trouble sleeping (what else is new?).

Hopefully this will be a good way to keep in touch with everyone, we're new
to this blogging thing, so perhaps this will get better as we go! Still trying
to figure out how to get pictures on here so you'll get all the latest Josh
updates and coming soon (Sept. 21st according to the doc) we'll have
exclusive Miriam pictures!

The nice thing about this is that you can comment on the posts we make,
but you have to register with the blogger first. We look forward to
sharing with you all!

Love Dave, Steph, Josh, and Miriam

1 comment:

LXVE said...

Welcome! I am kind of new to the posting thing as well, but I totally feel you with the sleep thing. My little one is 7 months old today and yet to sleep through the night. My blog is mostly about him and it's at Baby Daze